Our access to an International License is currently being reviewed. This means we are unable to accept applications for anyone who requires a student visa to study in the UK as we cannot issue Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS).

Once the review is finalised and we have a definitive outcome, all students who’ve expressed an interest in studying at UCFB and the Global Institute of Sport will be notified.

If you are still unsure whether you would need a visa to study in the UK, or for more information, please contact compliance@ucfb.com.

International students can also study blended and online degree programmes. They would just need to secure a Short Term Study Visa for the on-campus elements of blended degrees and online degrees. You can find further information about apply for short term study here: https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa

Please contact compliance@ucfb.com for further information on Short Term Study Visas.

All students are also able to access our global summits in Miami, New York, Atlanta, Toronto and Melbourne as well as our Employability & Enrichment events at our UK campuses in London and Manchester.