As part of the enrolment process with your validating institution, you will be asked to confirm how you intend to pay the course tuition fees.

You will need to have evidence of funding to hand when you complete your enrolment form, or your enrolment could be delayed. See below for details of the evidence you will need to provide:

Student Finance funding
  • Proof of submission of an application for student finance funding.
  • You will need to provide your Customer Reference Number (CRN) and/or Student Support Number (SSN). Your SSN number usually consists of four letters, followed by eight numbers and another letter (e.g. ABCD01234567A) and is quoted on most documents sent to you from Student Loans Company, Student Finance and your Local Education Authority (LEA).
  • If the application has been approved, you will need to submit a copy of the summary loan notification letter showing the breakdown of tuition fees and maintenance loan.

Click here to download more information on Understanding Student Finance Tuition Fees and Maintenance Loans



  • Proof of any sponsorship by an employer or other sponsorship scheme 

If you are self–funding, you will need to do the following:

  • Accept a payment plan option of  three instalments (start of each term Sept, Jan, April or May/June for PG students)
  • Accept a payment plan of five monthly instalments (Sept-Jan)
  • Make the first payment when enrolling

If you are an international student, you will be given the relevant link to pay by bank transfer